Thursday, September 27, 2007
toyz 4 big boyz: why i wish i was 3
Arima, a woman who graces my dreams now and again tagged me and wanted me to give her 5 reasons why I wish I was 3 again… or young in general!
Who am I to say no?
1) I don't have a lingering memory from that age, but looking at my old black & white photos I think I was a cute kid, the type that women cuddle and kiss and hold close to their bosoms. I fancy being in that situation again.
2) I don't mind at all being spoon fed by a girl who loves babies and happen to be generously endowed and lightly dressed. She would lean on me and purse her lips and make these stupid sounds and shower me with kisses leaving lipstick marks all over my chubby face, and preferably, on my adorable neck.
3) A boy of 3 will never draw too much attention or suspicion if he chose to walk on all four and look up women dresses. The possibilities are infinite, the joy of discovery juvenile and the satisfaction guaranteed. The world comes in different colors, and a little boy should be the first to learn about it. With a little luck and plenty of imagination I can later compare notes with my 3 year old buddies on who’s hot and who’s not.
4) At such a tender age a baby cannot bathe alone. He needs a gorgeous nanny or babysitter to fill the tub with candy-scented foam and his yellow rubber duck and give him a good rub. She might even join in since being so innocent he would not mind her company nor consider it in any way obtrusive. That I would very much like as well.
5) Now you’ve come so far and probably are expecting the worst with this fifth and final reason. Not necessarily, I wish I was 3 again simply because I can say and do things I’m not supposed to at a later age. Such as my 4 wishes above for instance!
After the short senseless clip of a Ramadan afternoon (2 days ago) and reading my response to Arima’s tag you might be wondering whether the empty feeling you’re experiencing at the moment is a result of watching and reading this extremely silly post or whether it’s because of you. I think it might be a combination of both. Unless you were desperate to start with you would’ve not have read so far. And, having done so and not seen it coming, you simply deserve it.
I’m tagging KJ, Dubai Jazz and Kaya