I would like to tag every single reader of my blog. If you feel up to it, post these questions along with your replies on your blog and drop me a comment here so that I go and read what you have to say. Consider it a personal invitation to get to know each other more intimately. If you find one or more of the following questions of no value, it would be my mistake not yours. Thank you.
1. Which is the single best post you’ve read on any blog? Please provide link.
2. Which is the best post you’ve written? Which is your worst? Please provide links.
3. How about a place you’ve never been to but would very much like to see.
4. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you have done differently?
5. Do you remember a childhood recurrent dream or nightmare? Good or bad, tell us about it.
6. Make me laugh or make me cry, put your words to use.
7. Do you regret the unfulfilled dreams, the inaccessible roads, the uncharted lands?
8. What is a friend to you? And what are you to a friend?
9. T.S. Eliot measured his life with coffee spoons, how about you?
10. Write your own epitaph, or if that is too hard, how would you like your epitaph to read?